Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
is the girl on the scooter of legal age hack? hahahahaha. that H1 or 2 or whatever it is...makes me covet!!

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
1969 h1 500.

my ultimate h1 project (if I ever get around to it) is a 1971 h1 frame, 1970 peacock gray bodywork, dual disc ex500 brake conversion front end, 1974 h2 750cc motor. I have all the parts, just no time to put it together.

·
Registered
699 Posts
come on geet, you need to MAKE time for that build! then...let me ride it. win/win situation right there!

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:Originally posted by bcr

that twin engine rupp is BA.
nice eye candy Hacka. cheers, bcr
I didn't even notice that rupp was twin engined...I kept making a right turn at the knee and following it north.

tyler, you could always come up and put it together for me, then you could ride it anytime you wanted.

·
Registered
699 Posts
awesome, somebody trusts me to work on their bike. i'll bring the hammer!

·
Registered
699 Posts
and you didn't post the pics of the turbo honda 350 from that show on this board hack? shame shame! they are just lucky my chopper wasn't there...BEST IN SHOW! LOL!!

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
did you break your fingernails with that hammer or is I the only one that nose htmls?

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had one of those nearly that complete but the wheels/spokes were kinda rough

had the ball bearing 4 horse and tillotson on it

think mine was a 71 mini enduro

gave it to a friend of mine and the dumb butt sold it for scrap metal

I have another one I've been hanging onto that has the spoke wheels but an earles type front end on it, swing arm on the other end

I don't think it's a rupp but my plan has been to do it up like a /2 BMW

1 - 14 of 14 Posts