Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
I know how you feel Aaron, The Hondas can just throw you off them pretty much whenever.HAHAHA JOE< Honda is letting Collin go at the end of Imola. He has signed with Ducati to ride the new Desmodeci in Moto GP and I must admit Edwards is an awsome rider. If he wins good for him , But I am rooting for Ducati.Bayliss will never give up. All the teams had problems at Assen, they changed the track a little and every team had to find the setup. I think we should all get together and watch the races somewhere. It should be one of the best races ever to watch!Its the 29th.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Well Nickey is said to have signed with Yamaha to ride the M1, his lawyer headed to Europe to take care of the fine print stuff. Oh by the way , go to Ben Bostroms web site it seems him and Eric and one of Bens girlfriends were in this sick boating accident in Europe and she was almost was killed. He writes about the whole thing on his site. I wont spoil it for you... HAHAHA
Rossi said in an intrview that he wants to go to Rally Car next year. Watch you'll see him win the Dakkar too. I also read thatLittle Roberts might head over seas also , something was said about the riders here are way to inexperienced and him and Nickey and Bostrom think its too dangerous to ride on these tracks with no runoff to speak of, SO hey lets go get a 220+ powered scooter and race againsted yhe best riders in the world (Who will be the back marker)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.