Cafe Racer Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Back in the day a was asked by his boss to take a co-worker to the airport for a flight to the Middle East. The driver had issues with the co-worker so when he wasn't looked slipped a picture of Yassar Arafat into his jacket pocket with some 9mm bullets. Needless to say the traveler did not make his flight and spent many hours in security. I always loved that one. Can you imagine getting through TSA today with that type of thing?

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Back in the day a was asked by his boss to take a co-worker to the airport for a flight to the Middle East. The driver had issues with the co-worker so when he wasn't looked slipped a picture of Yassar Arafat into his jacket pocket with some 9mm bullets. Needless to say the traveler did not make his flight and spent many hours in security. I always loved that one. Can you imagine getting through TSA today with that type of thing?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Note to self - don't get on Marc's bad side and be careful traveling through Georgia.

Awesome.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Note to self - don't get on Marc's bad side and be careful traveling through Georgia.

Awesome.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Get a pet monkey. Make a nice bed for him in the garage. Train him to throw shit on anyone he doesn't recognize.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Get a pet monkey. Make a nice bed for him in the garage. Train him to throw shit on anyone he doesn't recognize.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Guy breaks into a house and starts ransacking drawers in the night. While going through the drawers all of a sudden behind him he hears a voice say "Jesus is watching you". He whirls around with his flashlight yet see's no one there and goes back to rifling the drawers. A few seconds later he again hears "Jesus is watching you". This time when he looks to see where it is coming from he sees a parrot on a perch as the bird again says "Jesus is watching you". The guy is pissed and says "who the f*ck would teach a bird to say Jesus is watching you". The bird replies "The same people who would name their rottweiler Jesus"

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Guy breaks into a house and starts ransacking drawers in the night. While going through the drawers all of a sudden behind him he hears a voice say "Jesus is watching you". He whirls around with his flashlight yet see's no one there and goes back to rifling the drawers. A few seconds later he again hears "Jesus is watching you". This time when he looks to see where it is coming from he sees a parrot on a perch as the bird again says "Jesus is watching you". The guy is pissed and says "who the f*ck would teach a bird to say Jesus is watching you". The bird replies "The same people who would name their rottweiler Jesus"

·
Registered
108 Posts
i have a rottweiler/ ridgaback cross, she would be a uselss guard dog, she gets too excited meeting new people and just runs up to them. although if your scared of dogs it would be petrifying i guess

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
You can change the dog breed to doberman, pitbull or whatever suits you for the story. My next door neighbor has a 3 different breeds of pit bulls and the big one is easily over 125lbs. Comes off as being very aggressive but is a sweet heart to me. I wouldn't want to be a stranger and try to get into their house though.

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
dont worry guys i put freddy through a vigarous intense secturity training programme over the weekend , cost me a fortune but as you an see hes all beefed up and ready to kick ass.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts