Here you go . . .

1. BAKER 36 pts
2. Paquette 31 pts
3. Tilghman 26 pts
4. Olmsead 24 pts.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
how does the club calculate points now? it used to be like 5,4,3,2,1......

texy

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
BAKER gets 5, Paquette gets 2, Tilghman gets 0.5, Olmstead and everyone else gets -10.

If you don't like the results, Vile and I have set up a PayPal account...

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
way to go lonewolf! nice ride this weekend to maintain your lead. nice riding.

and way to go mikey!!

jc

·
Registered
725 Posts
Folks,
you know the biggest problem with uscra is that the results aren't uploaded to the website fast enough... who's in charge of that?
Peace
Karl

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
karl, I just got them in the mail today. I'll enter them asap, and then get them to Opy, who can post them nimby quick.

BUT, Karl, answer me this. The last results were posted with points. Should these final results be posted WITHOUT points totals so no one knows who has won "championships" until the banquet? Ask Bob C. for me. I won't post results until I know the answer to that question. And Bob doesn't answer my emails.

PS they would be posted Immediately if we used transponders . ..

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
lol

FU KARL!

They were sent off to Vile yesterday. He didn't pick them up before he took off, so they were given to me. Ann-Marie mailed them, along with the other 2008 results I somehow ended up with. He's the one keeping track of the points in his fancy schmancy grid doohickey.

Now, if BobKarl would spring for transponders, this wouldn't be an issue.

ZING!

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
unga maybe we should just post every other day . . . . then we wouldn't repeat ourselves.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Congrats Steve
I'll howl at the moon tonight in tribute

Please post points irregardless of banquet attendance. I'm not in contention for anything but why wait until January to see how the season went?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
what bill said.
-parks
ps. ahhh-woooo. (way to go bakes)
pps. if that results chart shows up again, hope it's accurate this time.
ppps. zing? ;)

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
absolutely....congratulations stephen. i'll leave some room under my canopy just in case you can bring that 2XChampion bike to Summit in a couple of weeks.

best-
timothy

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
J'fastpistons'D-

you were missed this weekend, i think we'd of had some fun. thanks again for bridging the hole in my engine. plese let me know how to return the favor.

-tt

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Thanks it was fun. I like the new points system.tt never say never but Summit looks hard to get to. Man it would be fun. End the year on a good note.

AAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW
lonewolf

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
lonewolf, see you at vir.

hopefully youll have the legs on the mean green braking machine there.

jc

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Congrats all, you folks really made it exciting this year. It was a pleasure to watch when I could and read about the rest. Hopefully next year I'll get a point or two under my belt and add to the fray. Lonewolf, TT, dirty pete.. y'all make it look easy. Paquette, I don't know you but congrats! see you on the grid next year eh?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks ROSKO,
This was my first season so I'm just starting to know all you fine racers.Last year I was just happy to get my bike on the track.
This year I got to compete. What a blast, I am way hooked! Love this FCB racing. Need to improve quite a bit to give TT a challenge
next year. Thanks Guys
Rob

1 - 18 of 18 Posts