Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jd and I are working on fixing the board, where its been sucking wind so much lately. I'm typing quickly so the board doesn't bomb out in the mean time.

Aaron

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
aaron,

you and jd are my heroes!

tex

p.s.- where's my money, bitch?!

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
aaron, picked up my stash from tex last night. thanks a milion dude. you rule. i take back everything bad i said. did you have a chance to get the xr yet?? thanks again man.

me

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I delivered the bike to my brother on Sunday an we spent a few hours in his back yard riding. I rode the 200 for while and I think doing wheelies on that takes a lot less effort then on the 100. My brother seems to have taken to riding dirt bikes pretty well. I think it took him two or three trys to get a stoppy down.

Aaron

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I delivered the bike to my brother on Sunday an we spent a few hours in his back yard riding. I rode the 200 for while and I think doing wheelies on that takes a lot less effort then on the 100. My brother seems to have taken to riding dirt bikes pretty well. I think it took him two or three trys to get a stoppy down.

Thanks a bunch,

Aaron

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Thanks a bunch,

Aaron

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
quote:
Jd and I are working on fixing the board, where its been sucking wind so much lately. I'm typing quickly so the board doesn't bomb out in the mean time.
What was the problem? I'm curious.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
yeah, and once you get it carbed up right, it should be good. it is a fun little bike. and it does wheelies amazingly well. glad it worked out.

me

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
also, since were on the forum topic, theres something id like to suggest. how about a tune of the week? or something like that. i think it'd be cool to post some cool music here for people to grab. i dont know about the legality of it, or how it could work, but i think it'd be cool to just have a tune up for a week, that someone can post. then we can check out what people are listeing to at any given time.

thoughts??

jc

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why don't you be in charge of that and just post a link to it. I think one of our problems is bandwidth. Most of our problems started to happen once I made Zack and Pauls video a live stream. I'm going to be moving some of the big memory stuff off of caferacer.net to one of my other sites. You should see a difference in about a couple days.

AAron

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i could, but i have no place for people to really put stuff. i have my own little space, but thats it. they could send me stuff, but that seems like a pain in the ass. send it to me, then me post it, plus id feel obligated to scrub everything before i do something with it. i wasnt sure if there was a way to post files using the snitz. i thought maybe there could be an easier way of doing it. sinnce we all have cool taste in music for the most part, i thought itd be fun to share. and i dont think alot people are savvy enough to do anything more than just email a file. although alot of you have figured out how to post images. anyway, blah blah blah.....zachs video was pretty cool.

jc

1 - 16 of 16 Posts