Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[video=google;-6871385062355473891]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6871385062355473891&q=motorcycle+crashes[/video]

when was this???

jc

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
a while ago. i saw it over six months ago, and it still makes me shit. I can't watch it any more. seriously.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
a while ago. i saw it over six months ago, and it still makes me shit. I can't watch it any more. seriously.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, i was just searching around google for bike videos and it was on the first page. i was totally surprised it was on there.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, i was just searching around google for bike videos and it was on the first page. i was totally surprised it was on there.

jc

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
actually, wasn't that where the cornerworker Rob got nailed a few years back? I didn't watch the whole thing, because I don't want to see that again...

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
actually, wasn't that where the cornerworker Rob got nailed a few years back? I didn't watch the whole thing, because I don't want to see that again...

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i met a guy at the track last year who was hit in t2 wile he was corner working. i dont remember his name though. he had a cast on his leg from it.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i met a guy at the track last year who was hit in t2 wile he was corner working. i dont remember his name though. he had a cast on his leg from it.

jc

·
Registered
655 Posts
Yea, I was there for that. A few years ago now, I think. Two or three people got hurt pretty bad, and I think the guy that did the hitting was suspended for a while. I saw him the night before doing wheelies on his racebike in the pits, so I didn't have a lot of sympathy. Disregarded the flag, or that's what it looks like. Ugly.

Z

·
Registered
655 Posts
Yea, I was there for that. A few years ago now, I think. Two or three people got hurt pretty bad, and I think the guy that did the hitting was suspended for a while. I saw him the night before doing wheelies on his racebike in the pits, so I didn't have a lot of sympathy. Disregarded the flag, or that's what it looks like. Ugly.

Z

1 - 13 of 13 Posts