Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,201 Posts
buy it just to save itself from its embarassing condition that dumb ass fairing and luggage rack and long dog eared fenders.Its your cafe nation duty to help that poor old scoot.Its red with humiliation just look at it !!! you need to help it out!!!

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

· Registered
1,201 Posts
looking at the dumb ass fairing ,he uses it like acar ,Im sure he is an old Buck with a zztop beard and will have to pry it from his hands. Bring a bag of good weed to mull it over with him maybe you will appeal to his sences as the next rightful owner .PEACE

· Registered
1,201 Posts
yeah something about the bikes apearance to me in the pictures .I could imagine the guy that was riding it .But he may go for your trade as ,Id say he is also a cheap soul.Not frugal just a cheap prick and I dont even know this guy.
Id park it in his spot so he has to look at it when he does get home.Then go and tell him you have a bag of weed and this bike for his bike .It does have all the things he likes windsheild saddle bags .HE JUST MAY DO IT.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.