Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it may help with alot of builds.....I have bought other bike rear sets,end up modifing them too. Use these ...dont use these just thought options are great when your building.I found this site as my next bike will be a hard tall suzuki 550Gs just because i want to build that look, take a break from my cx-tanked styled cafe bikes for one build.Going to get their uni hard tail kit.
My cx-tanked cb360 is about ready for ebay .After I take it to Thunder On the Bay Bike week this coming weekend in Sarasota Fl
yeah its 80 and breezy and bikes everywhere ...dont be jealous!

http://www.tcbroschoppers.com/id16.html

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

Edited by - LiLBull on Dec 30 2007 12:14:54 PM

Edited by - LiLBull on Dec 30 2007 12:17:55 PM

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
i have a set of those. they are enormous! the peg is like 1" diameter and about 5 or 6" long. you cant tell from the pics, but i ended up not being able to use them.

quote:
it may help with alot of builds.....I have bought other bike rear sets,end up modifing them too. Use these ...dont use these just thought options are great when your building.I found this site as my next bike will be a hard tall suzuki 550Gs just because i want to build that look, take a break from my cx-tanked styled cafe bikes for one build.Going to get their uni hard tail kit.
My cx-tanked cb360 is about ready for ebay .After I take it to Thunder On the Bay Bike week this coming weekend in Sarasota Fl
yeah its 80 and breezy and bikes everywhere ...dont be jealous!

http://www.tcbroschoppers.com/id16.html

Edited by - LiLBull on Dec 30 2007 12:14:54 PM

Edited by - LiLBull on Dec 30 2007 12:17:55 PM
'72 cb750
'75 cb750
'76cb750
'82 cx500 (but mine is cool, i swear. Why don't you believe me?)
1976 CB550 chopper FOR SALE!!! $900

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess they should put a diamention schematic around the pic.well they do have shift linkage and ends thats not easy for some to find.

·
Registered
687 Posts
i bought of sets form this guy. he lives in aus, when you buy a set he sends the order to the manufacturer in thailand and they ship them to you. i was a little disappointed that the set i bought had a lot of superficial scratches that required buffing. when i contacted him he said the last time he visited the factory he told them that if they would pay more attention to details he would be able to sell more, their response was "want american quality you pay american prices" and to take a leap.

...connoisseur of slack...

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey where in Florida are you im in Sarasota fill out your tricycle profile.

You cb 750 guys,x-cycle on ebay has alot of engine parts,he builds choppers and bobbers but seems to have engine parts a plenty.

Edited by - LiLBull on Jan 02 2008 08:06:14 AM

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm up in Jacksonville. do most of my wrenching on 2-strokes. RD's Kawi triples n such. I see a few familiar names on here from other 2-stroke boards. Geeto67 for one and I've seen Fang around!

These bikes always run best just before they blow up..

Edited by - FloridaSteve on Jan 02 2008 10:20:07 PM

Edited by - FloridaSteve on Jan 02 2008 10:23:27 PM

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its easier to name a board Geeto isnt on .Its why he is the in house encyclopedia for bikes.That and his library,and that he just never sleeps without, one eye open, on anything bike related.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
awwww...shucks bull, you are gonna make me blush....

truth be told I am an idiot savant when it comes to bikes...only a lot more idiot and a lot less savant....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Geeto did you ever finish that FZR/H1 bike you were building. I'm in the process of sometthing similar at the moment. FZ monoshock rear end. FZR (or maybe R1 if I can afford it) front end. Slow going though.

Edited by - FloridaSteve on Jan 03 2008 09:53:24 AM

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:
Hey Geeto did you ever finish that FZR/H1 bike you were building. I'm in the process of sometthing similar at the moment. FZ monoshock rear end. FZR (or maybe R1 if I can afford it) front end. Slow going though.

Edited by - FloridaSteve on Jan 03 2008 09:53:24 AM
The project stalled when a crappy welder I hired to mount rearset brackets used electrical conduit to make the mounts. I still have her and she is buried in the back of the garage. Once I sell off a few bikes this spring she is going back on the lift.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've got a few of those "buried" in the back of the shop myself. If you get the chance you shold really try and make the Deals Gap 2-stroke meet this May. It really is a blast.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts