Cafe Racer Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
or if you're cute enough, people give you stuff free.

i just didn't know johnnyB worked, i thought he owned the patents on a couple anal probe prototypes and lived off that.

Z

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
What a great time, cool to see the WERA guys. I walked through the door and saw Bucky and then later Tex tried to hump me. Which is always a good time.

Joe,
It was good seeing you even though I didn't get a chance to talk to you much. It was pretty funny that everytime I thought I was going finish a beer at my own pace, you'd come out of no where with another.

Zack,
It was great riding down with you, sorry we went a few hours out of the way. I think I dropped some time off my laps just from your info dude. Looking forward to bringing up the back of the 125's.

Aaron

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
hey, i try to please.

it was fun, and i have some great pics to prove it.

jc

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I was going to bring that up, but I decided I didn't want to be a part of that. I did hoever feel towards the end of the night I was going to pee my pants caues I was afraid to go out doors.

Aaron

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
exactly! i'm a bit concerned with joe c. and the sort of "pictures" he likes to take. joe, you did erase those images, right?

cool to see you all.

aaron, i wasn't humping you! that's just the way i'm accustomed to greeting "friends." plus your gonna make zach jealous.

tex

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
i sold the picture to a website. now i can afford to build my tex beater motor. ironic isnt it?? moohaahaa....

jc

21 - 32 of 32 Posts