Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I am taking apart the CB750 and I am sure I am going to have some left over parts. So far it is a center stand......post up any parts you may need (that are typical left-overs from a cafe build) and I will make arangements to get them to you.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
do you already have the parts to replace the stuff you are giving away? otherwise you may want to rethink this.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just plan on replacing all the parts with new ones or upgraded ones once I get the frame powdercoated and begin the reconstruction. It seems like the stuff I am giving away is easily replaceable or not needed for the build. If you think it better to hold onto them, I will take your advice.....I am new to this.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
i'll agree with geeto. you never know how things are gonna go. you get the frame powder coated and the refridgerator breaks in your house. now your bike money went to that. when you get a new part, and you know it fits and works, then sell it.

i'm gonna put some dustall replica muffs on my cl350. but i'm gonna make sure that my other headers fit, and the dunstalls will work before i sell/list my cl350 exhaust. i'd love to have the monies up front to buy the dunstalls, but i'd rather be safe with a set of pipes than sorry and without.

best of luck!

tex

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
once again Tex you read my mind.

I can't tell you how many times I have thrown something away only to need a small bolt or nut off of it later on. Heck I even buy parts bikes now just so I have spares of stuff I am not 100% sure I will need because you never know....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts