Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dahlia - n. [NL., after A. Dahl, Swedish botanist.] Bot. Any of a genus (Dahlia) of Mexican and Central American tuberous-rooted herbs of the aster family, having large showy flowers of bright red and other colors; also, a flower or tuber of such a plant.

dalai lama - [Mongolian dalai ocean] The Grand Lama, head of the Lamaist monks.

so joe c, which one are you: a lama, a flower, or a tuber?

tex

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
ok, so im an ignorant white boy, but so is everyone else here if they never caught it. and just as a fact, it IS spelled several different ways if you google it you will find. but yes, i am a member of the tuber family i s'pose. and just for prides sake, im leaving it. although, when there was the fucking around with my profile back when it could have been changed by one of the jackasses who did that! (and it was funny)

so bow to your holy tuber you jackass!

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
no, thats boy lover.....

(that was way too easy!)

jc

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i get the big brain award!

tex

p.s.- joe, your a flower, not a tuber!

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
also, id like to note that i didnt come up with that name here. it was jeremy. (or aaron) so you can make me look like a jackass all you want, i just live here dude.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
somtimes its like the squirrels get tired and take a coffee break. so i just keep pushing the electricute button til somethin happens. then like 8 replies pop up.

jc

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
good morning little flower!

tex

1 - 9 of 9 Posts