so i laced up my third set of wheels and trued them to within .0314 (around 1/32) verified by dial indicator on truing stand. i thought all was good to go at that point so i had the tire mounted and yet again checked for any changes and made minimal adjustments. it was still around that 1/32nd benchmark. after i finished that up i went to install it on the bike. when i got it in place it was off to the left side of the fork. it was rubbing ever so slightly. when i took a measurement it was a little over a quarter of an inch further to that side. i made sure i had everything put back the way it was when i disassembled the front end. Im pretty good about taking pictures throughout the entire disassemble process. Even after referring to the pictures that i had taken, i also looked at parts diagrams, and the manual. Everything seemed to look in order. I did go with a 100 front and the rim was now an excel but with that being said not much should have changed. What would cause this, and is there any known remedy for this issue. any information would be great. Im only on my third set of wheels, so im still picking up on the entire process. thanks.