Cafe Racer Forum banner

frontier land update

1K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  monkey 
#1 ·
frontier land has been changed to uscra one day event at nhis on monday october 9th. frontier land has been deemed too dangerous. so as a compromise we get a day at the big track on monday.

i wonder if they will let us have a bonfire in the infield?

matt

#4 ·
Tannermatic....

"F" it... I'm there eitherway, I just need to make some adjustments at work to make it work better for me. I see you there and I'm bringing the ron *****. Represent...

Dudeman,wankerman,Dom-man

Sotoman..

"Dude just connect the dots on the track and you'll be ok"

#7 ·
my dad is a racist bigot. which is what makes him fun. listening to the slurs and bias from that guy sometimes makes me wonder how i got so far left. its a good thing he never pulled you over when he was a cop. i actually think being a cop for 30+ years, then living in whitetrashistan turned him into what he is. my mom, as anyone who has met her can probably tell you, is about 180 out from him. although she does tend to lean to the right a bit. although not as much as he does. sometimes he gets a little riled up. i guess its what youd expect from a drunk ex special forces/paratrooper. i thought tex was going to hit him with that hammer! sometimes he makes me want to leave. othertimes hes just funny in a sheltered, "i dont get out much", way. actually, when hes not on the truth serum, hes not a bad guy. and he loves comming to the track and watching the races. it was cool to see him standing on the starters bridge at summit while i was riding. after hes dead and in the ground, ill probably remember seeing him up there.

thanks for your tolerance.

i would have got up and left. (actually, i did didnt i?!)

jc

#8 ·
Yeah I'll be there Monday regardless. Means I don't have to take the weekend off...saves me about $700.
I will definitely miss the Frontier party though...I really like that scene. For us infield types it's really a great time to hang.

Props to Bob C. for getting it switched on short notice...must be that the opinion was that Frontier wasn't safe. Shame...but probably the smart way to go.

I'll look forward to being able to play around on the main track without feeling like I HAVE to win anything.

Joe, sounds like I would love your father. Tell him he can hang out with me if the commies start to irratate him.
JohnnyB

#9 ·
hey. Why don't we have the bonfire and cookout in Frontierland any way and race a tthe track? nothing will be happening back there.

and only three USCRA races next year. Sigh. VIR, Summit, St. Eustache, Daytona, here we come!! ! !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.