Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Aaron,
Yes indeed I did. All I will says is " Can you go FAST" as in No crash, finish race, win championship????
250GP Champion USCRA

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't crash I was just checking the lean angle of my face.

Also Johnson I may have to change my username to "Current Ultra Lightweight Champ" and you could change yours to "Almost as fast as Aaron Champ".

What are you riding, that Ginzo 5 speed you call a motorcycle?

Aaron

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
eewwww.....this is getting competitive.

hey aaron, congrats on the ultralightweight championship. someday i'll have a number 1 plate if i can find some slow guys to race against. frontierland is a non points paying race. as far as i knew, the season was over.

jc

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All you need to do is find a group that only has one or two people in it, and you too can be a champ. Speaking of champs, and I don't mean cheese champs either, John do you still want me to pick up your big bad HD. I didn't make it to Dave's party cause I had to take care of some things, but if you still need me to get it, let me know.

Uhh... maybe I did mean that, Aaron

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
yo aaron, john actually emailed me about his harley. he asked me to ask you if you got it becasue he wanted it. he said youd probably answer my email and are just ignoring his. i told him that was crap since you like him more. what else happened in that van after 6 beers anyway??

joe

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
John hasn't emailed me in a while. Whats he talking about. Johnson I will go get the HD. I have to go back to Maine this weekend and maybe I can schedule something with Dave.

Aaron

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
To Ultra Lightweight Super Vintage Champ,

Hey, you should be proud to be called a champ. Just because nobody was in the class means nothing!!! It's O.K to win a championship with out winning a race. Consistency goes a long way. Now your next goal should be a class that has more than 2 racers in it!!! If you do go to ME it would be awesome if you picked up the HD. I appreciate it.

250GP Champ (with alot of racers in the class)

Announcer-"That was a classic Gunstock pass to take the win"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts