Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone feel like getting a keg for frontierland? if the donations come in, I'd be willing to bring it. Especially for the happy honeymooners.

evil

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Evil,
How about I give you no money and you just bring me a six pack?

That would be a lot easier on both of us.

Hey...given any thought to trading one of your vertical heads for the sloper head I sent? And I don't mean the worst one either.

JohnnyB

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Scotster,

I guess you did not attend the last riders meeting!!!! No alchohol or illegal substance allowed. Why don't you brew up some herbal green tea??

Champ

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
John, I want you to know that whenever you look back and see me inches from your rear tire that I'm probably stoned out of my goard.

Then again....maybe I'm not, it's anybody's guess.

JohnnyB

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Champy, I meant for late at night after you've snuggled into your little Flintstones sheets in your bunkbeds. D'oh.

And JB, yes, i'll have a good head for you. I'm not givin you head, you Republican Gun toting weirdo, Just a vertical head. You'll spend so much time filing paperwork Mary'll never see you. And you're bikes will sit. They'll miss you. Cry for you. Beg for you to come back to the dark side. Filing is for sissies. whimps. Geeks. I have a stack 4 feet tall and can find anything in a moment. You start filing and you'll never find anything cause you won't remember what you filed it under. HAH!
s

I run my own business and never do any viling. that's why I have so much money to spend on beer.

evil

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
quote:
Champy, I meant for late at night after you've snuggled into your little Flintstones sheets in your bunkbeds. D'oh.
is frontierland two days? 9-10th, right?

heck, i might be able to ride up by then...

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Yep two days. Not sure if you can get in on Fri evening. I think we got their very early Sat. ... like 2am and parked outside the gate for a snooze last time.
JohnnyB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts