Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
見る
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a place to post anything/everything that you might have doubts about or niggling questions:

Do aliens exist?

Is climate change real?

Does 5G cause cancer?

Does it really matter if every living organism shows plastics contamination?

Why do we have a drawer full of socks without partners?

You know - a place to discuss the important issues as you see them, which are not - or maybe not - related to motorcycles.

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
Are humans generally stressed out right now or what? :unsure:
This is a real live forum, not a diary, not a documentary, not a service manual, it's a bunch of people that ride, wrench and hopefully race motorcycles chatting about motorcycle stuff. Interesting people with nice toys that share the common interest of riding motorcycles. Same as with riding a motorcycle, if you're not having fun here you're probably doing it wrong. You want to participate, participate. You want to leave, then leave, you don't need to announce it, nobody gives a squat diddly.

·
見る
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The earth is round. Prove me wrong.
Here you go: As nouns the difference between round and sphere is that round is a circular object, while sphere is a regular three-dimensional object in which every cross-section is a circle; the figure described by the revolution of a circle about its diameter.

Ergo: the earth is a sphere, or more precisely an oblate ellipsoid ;)

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
Grandiloquent (y)

Trial was hard! Stinking hot, lots of mosquitoes and then it rained on the last lap and I near froze my froot loops off, but lots of fun just the same :cool:

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
This is incorrect. I always want to go riding on Mondays. Unfortunately my boss won’t add it to my calendar. Adulting is hard.
That's what they all say! something about needing to go to 'work'
What the world needs is a shorter work week or more work where you get paid to ride motorcycles :cool:
... and world peace, some of that would be nice right about now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts