Cafe Racer Forum banner
61 - 80 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
9,021 Posts
The timer sounds cool.
Thanks to sponsor Kingston Subaru and their support from last years race we were able to purchase a live laps hardware and software setup. KTM Canada has supplied some marking tape and we are looking for more sponsor branded marking tape if anybody has any leads on some. It's going to be a bigger event this year for sure, we're even going to have some prize money for top position riders. Looks like 70 riders will be our cut-off for entry with 2 classes, Silver for the normal people and Gold class for the slightly insane riders. October 15 2022 be it rain, shine or snow that day it's going to be happening anyway.

·
Registered
9,021 Posts
Some of our enduro guys need to practice a lot more, it rained hard today and they had a rough time finishing one full loop without countless crashes :LOL: so glad I ride a trials bike, they make it so much easier to survive.

·
Registered
9,021 Posts
Green pro rider would be Kevin Cordy riding a Vertigo (y) Titanium Joe is on the electric bike and just started riding the trials bikes recently, it's a bit tricky to control the EM but he's progressing fast and really enjoying it. All the bikes are near equal competitive with the right rider skills applied :cool:

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
I heard it was so strong that the maple syrup started flowing UP the trees

• Haha
Reactions: Tinsnips

·
Registered
9,021 Posts
Was perfect riding here yesterday, today is a little overcast but I'm up for more riding if anybody drops by.

:sneaky: maple sap does flow from the roots to the branches and buds in the morning and back down through the tree in the evenings, that's why you get 2 runs on a good day. Morning run is always the best and it happens just as the frost is starting to come out of the ground around the trees roots :geek: at least that's the way I've been making the maple syrup for the past 60 years.

·
Registered
9,021 Posts
That will be in lucrative dealerships with incredible operating costs. But it works for me if I need to order parts :cool:

The wife and dog helped me tape and mark a couple more km of hard enduro trails splits and merges trails today, that was fun, fall colours have started here already. Holy is it ever a lot of work setting out some 15 km of marked trails that takes a serious good rider as little as 45 minutes to loop, those guys are crazy fast over things. I hope they appreciate all the work my wife has done :D couple of those hills pretty near wiped her out

61 - 80 of 112 Posts