Cafe Racer Forum banner

Fruit Loops

16K views 347 replies 11 participants last post by  TrialsRider 
#1 ·
Here's a place to post anything/everything that you might have doubts about or niggling questions:

Do aliens exist?

Is climate change real?

Does 5G cause cancer?

Does it really matter if every living organism shows plastics contamination?

Why do we have a drawer full of socks without partners?

You know - a place to discuss the important issues as you see them, which are not - or maybe not - related to motorcycles.

#50 ·
The discovery of soap began when people noticed the water downstream from funeral pyres seemed to clean things better than the water upstream

#67 ·
Green pro rider would be Kevin Cordy riding a Vertigo (y) Titanium Joe is on the electric bike and just started riding the trials bikes recently, it's a bit tricky to control the EM but he's progressing fast and really enjoying it. All the bikes are near equal competitive with the right rider skills applied :cool:

#74 ·
I heard it was so strong that the maple syrup started flowing UP the trees

• Haha
Reactions: Tinsnips
#76 ·
Was perfect riding here yesterday, today is a little overcast but I'm up for more riding if anybody drops by.

:sneaky: maple sap does flow from the roots to the branches and buds in the morning and back down through the tree in the evenings, that's why you get 2 runs on a good day. Morning run is always the best and it happens just as the frost is starting to come out of the ground around the trees roots :geek: at least that's the way I've been making the maple syrup for the past 60 years.

#80 ·
That will be in lucrative dealerships with incredible operating costs. But it works for me if I need to order parts :cool:

The wife and dog helped me tape and mark a couple more km of hard enduro trails splits and merges trails today, that was fun, fall colours have started here already. Holy is it ever a lot of work setting out some 15 km of marked trails that takes a serious good rider as little as 45 minutes to loop, those guys are crazy fast over things. I hope they appreciate all the work my wife has done :D couple of those hills pretty near wiped her out

#83 ·
Tire Automotive tire Font Auto part Wood

winter preparations is to take the grip studs out of last years rear tire to put them into a newer old tire and buy a box of sheet metal screws for the front :cool: motorcycle road trip to Kingston for hex head sheet metal screws, a new front tube from the Harley dealer and a big bottle of fish glue from lee valley is in order, I can fit all that in a back pack no problem (y)

... and maybe another half dozen 6004 wheel bearings :unsure: I think I'm running low on those again.

#84 ·
Another perfect riding day :cool: lots of riders came out to play follow me for one lap, I couldn't get a second lap out of them, I need better riders for that :LOL: or these guys need to get better at it, either way works for me.

Enduro riders consistently all want to ride the bars too heavy. If you're an enduro rider, you guys need to ride the rear wheel through the pegs way more. Try it you'll like it, and it won't wear you out near so bad :geek: