Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gbh on tour now. get your boots out and swing some elbows bitches.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
grievous bodily harm. only one of the best hardcore bands of the 80's.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the new agent orange stuff sucks. but i can listen to the old stuff for ever.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
living in darkness was the only good agent orange album. and the saving grace is that all the crap at the end of it you can just skip. the ones that followed mostly sucked i think. the guy whos the singer just doesnt have range or a sense of melody and shouldnt try to. the guitar and drums kick ass. i know its a scene thing, but i just dont get into the skater/surf sound when the lead singer is doing a ballad. back in the day though they kicked ass. i think jfa stayed truer to the sound through out thier existence and i'll always like them for the sound. (although what they were here now??) yeah, ao has been around along time, and sure they have to evolve, but do it well. living in darkness is one of my go to albums. i listen to it all of the time. there is definitely something to be said for guys doing the same thing for 25 years. and they were the biggest thing to come out of so. cal. with that sound back then. and that was way cool.

i also noticed they arent playing any place on the east coast but they did a national tour about 6 years ago, which i missed.

me

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh yeah, they play all of the older stuff too. nyc?? is that where you are??? i looked at thier website and there was no mention of them playing there. and you know, live, it might be completely different.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
agent range is here saturday night. a friend was teling me about seeing them with the faction back in the day. now thats cool.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
saw ao last night. if i hadnt gotten in for free, i would have been disappointed, although, the bass player is the old bass player from jfa.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
saw ao last night. if i hadnt gotten in for free, i would have been disappointed, although, the bass player is the old bass player from jfa.

jc

1 - 11 of 11 Posts