Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,763 Posts
Evil,

If you're gonna try this stuff any chance you plan on dyno'ing C12 at the same time. I'd really be interested in the difference that makes vs. the difference in price of C12 and MS109E.

I do know the one time I drove back from NHIS when the petcock wasn't turned off and C12 leaked inside my van my eyes were burning and I had a headache. Though that may have had more to do with the broken ribs and collar bone.

Craig

· Registered
2,763 Posts
The way I read the complete artical that was on the Roadracingworld.com site is that you'll only be able to buy VP gas in the 5 gallon (or larger) drum when the truck is at the track. And in all likelyhood it never will be for our races. And what I also understand it the Sunoco at the track will be a new spec fuel that NASCAR wants. And it won't be a good thing for bikes that need or want high octane. And Parks - if the Gulf station loses the LRRS racers that have always bought the CAM2 stuff do you want to rely on the go-cart racers to buy enough to keep that stuff fresh? Or even will they keep it on hand if there biggest customer has just been forced to buy something else.
And $8 a gallon seems a little steep to me... NHIS getting a kick back???

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.