Cafe Racer Forum banner

Garage from hell

9K views 55 replies 11 participants last post by  LiLBull 
#1 ·
Hi everybody,
Great site jeremy, ive been enjoying snooping around in here. Just thought Id show everybody what ive gotten myself into. In the pic is a 1974 water buffalo project, A parts bike cb400f that im raping, hidden behind that is jays old Rd400 which ive decided is too nice to part. MAke a good street racer i think, and then my beloved cb550f that Im trying to put together for next yr. Anybody got any ideas?
Guy

hee heehee

#52 ·
I could use the front and rear wheels (don't care about the tires-I have new ones for the rims)and I need a front fender and left handlebar controls with starter button.
TEMiller

Hey everyone,
Now that ive started this topic does anybody need any parts? Ive got quite a few cb400f parts, plus a rd350 motor in need of help for sale or trade. My father has an 1981 GS850 that ive been threatening him with the Buffalo. He thinks hes unstopable with the Gs. Some guy responded to a post on one of the yahoo boards about it and says he owns both. Well I guess he gives the nod to the Buff. THing must screem!

Whens the wheel starts awhoblin...... need to finish that
[/quote]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.