Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Administrator
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a huge music fan and spend close to 100 hours a month with headphones on spinning (old guy vinyl term) a wide range of stuff.

What are you currently listening to? Post your current groove here. It is great way to find new stuff or remember songs long lost to time.

These three have pumped through the headphones today among others.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
not this guy again. remember the “hop up pipe” guy? he got banned more then once. all he did was spam ever post with videos, religion, 2 stroke dirt bike pipes and trippin on acid. the mods let it go on for weeks, i know one member that sent in complaints but nothing got done. the member got banned for insulting the idiot along with a few others.

·
Administrator
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not this guy again. remember the “hop up pipe” guy? he got banned more then once. all he did was spam ever post with videos, religion, 2 stroke dirt bike pipes and trippin on acid. the mods let it go on for weeks, i know one member that sent in complaints but nothing got done. the member got banned for insulting the idiot along with a few others.
Huh. Good to know. I assure you I ain’t that dude.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
I've been on the dark-syth vapor-wave electronic music lately... basically 80s techno-goth music

Reactions: Tinsnips

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Amazing bands, but more like the theme for Halloween run through a bunch of synthetic and computers... or similar to the terminator theme

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Cleveland Moto podcast.

·
Administrator
214 Posts
I'm pretty interest to know who the “hop up pipe” guy? he got banned more then once. all he did was spam ever post with videos, religion, 2 stroke dirt bike pipes and trippin on acid" was.

I'm also very interested to know who the member was who got banned for reporting that person...as well as the 'few others' who also got banned.

Maybe the new Mods can correct those decisions.

·
Administrator
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm pretty interest to know who the “hop up pipe” guy? he got banned more then once. all he did was spam ever post with videos, religion, 2 stroke dirt bike pipes and trippin on acid" was.

I'm also very interested to know who the member was who got banned for reporting that person...as well as the 'few others' who also got banned.

Maybe the new Mods can correct those decisions.
100% I tried to see if I could figure out who it was from the logs but without even a time frame it was hopeless.

·
Administrator
214 Posts
100% I tried to see if I could figure out who it was from the logs but without even a time frame it was hopeless.
Well, if the members here want us to correct previous wrongs where possible - for sure they will pipe up and give us some direction. Otherwise, we have no choice but to let it go.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
TS185 was his last incarnation. I believe the general theme that time, besides crappy music, was that Jesus is a Sasquatch.

Why does sasqatch need a capital at the start? Isn't that the type of animal it is, like a bear? Which doesn't need a capital.

·
Administrator
214 Posts
Why does sasqatch need a capital at the start? Isn't that the type of animal it is, like a bear? Which doesn't need a capital.
Apparently it does...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts