Cafe Racer Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Well is a sasquatch the name of A creature, or a TYPE of creature?

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Here ya go, just had to look for the sonic waves man. CP3OGUY (all together now...oh ya.)

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Here ya go, just had to look for the sonic waves man. CP3OGUY (all together now...oh ya.)
thats the dude, i think he had his own thread where he posted his videos but he also put them everywhere. derailed posts with non m/c related music videos, acid trips to see god. he always talked about taking a vacation from the internet but would post up a few hours later tripping. he lived out in the arizona desert i think. ..... didnt mean to derail your thread,,,, just that the music videos made me remember him, delete my garbage and sorry.

·
Registered
64 Posts
The guy that was banned was me.
I just made a new account with a vpn.

All i did was tell him to do one.
It was a crap shoot for dure

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
The guy that was banned was me.
I just made a new account with a vpn.

All i did was tell him to do one.
It was a crap shoot for dure
cyclocrossfool (me) was banned too. i think i might have made a remark or two about his family gene pool with some curse words. i dont think the guys rat’ed on us to the ads (how could he).they probably read the tread and the hammer fell. good times.

·
Administrator
213 Posts
did a search on a ex members (me)comments that got him banned and those are gone too. the prev ads must of deleted his treads. oh well , they would have made good reading for you
Read a lot of the pages in the link by Woodsman. Some of the replies were pretty entertaining. Apparently the thread went for 19 pages, but there is only 9 now, and none with the guys music. Previous Admins must have culled it.

·
Registered
6,944 Posts
Sometimes they use to delete all the posts when they banned somebody, sometimes they just banned them and left most of the stuff, sometimes they got banned because they threatened somebody, sometimes the admin guys just got tired of complaints and sh*t canned everybody involved, ymmv.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
On the music front. I am an addict, have been for 50 years since I got my first album. I have a large collection of albums and a lovely old Lenco turntable but I don't use it that often anymore. My flac file collection has long since passed what I have on vinyl and I love the portability. I run it through a Winamp player and the sound quality is more than sufficient for burnt out, rock and roll ear drums.
I ran across a book, "1001 albums you must hear before you die" by Robert Dimery (2005) and then hunted down the collection. It's 10 parts and contains a tremendous variety of music. I put the Winamp on random play, select a part and it plays everything, in a random order and stops when it's all played. You can turn it off and start the next time right where you left off. It's an interesting book and a great bunch of music if you are looking for a music appreciation project.

If the regulars are looking for a digital copy of an album they can't find pm me, I may have it.

·
Administrator
213 Posts
@ woodsman. Yeah, I set up a sound system outside around my pool many years ago. I had the speakers positioned, built a small PC with a good sound card and put all my music as Mp3 on the HDD. I then installed Winamp. I had one of those very small checkout counter monitors - about 8-9 inches - just to select the app and choose songs/albums. I used to set Winamp on shuffle and then everyone just drank, partied and swam.

Some of my fondest memories.

·
Administrator
213 Posts
On the music front. I am an addict, have been for 50 years since I got my first album.
What was your first album?

For me it was an Aussie Blues band called Chain. I loved the harp in their songs.

Loved it at 14 and didn't even know what a 'snatch' was....lol.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
What was your first album?

For me it was an Aussie Blues band called Chain. I loved the harp in their songs.

Loved it at 14 and didn't even know what a 'snatch' was....lol.
Rod Stewart's Gasoline Alley.
The Rolling Stones on Ed Sullivan, 1964, was my first rock memory.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Bauhaus

Reactions: Classic250
21 - 37 of 37 Posts