Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you guys like me to post some pics of it when I get some? Maybe start a build thread so I can keep you updated on the progress? So if I questions or get stuck you guys can shine a little light on the subject and help me out?

·
Registered
699 Posts
now that was a stupid question stunt boy...of course we want pictures and progress!! looking forward to seeing what you have!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright! ill get right on it after I get it today after work...im so excited!

·
Registered
204 Posts
yes, do post pics. and go now requires anyone who takes photos of their bikes to include one with them ON the bike. you know, to make sure it's really yours :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill try to arrange a pic on the bike, but no promises.Last time I took a pic of myself I broke my camera lol

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Remind those of us who aren't paying attention, what's the new baby?

·
Registered
699 Posts
XL350s...sweet. and go, i posted a pic of me on my bike...so i am following your rules!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I saw that! Thats a sweet little unit you got there! I cant wait to get my hands dirty with mine. I really look forward to learning all this. Good thing I have a nice clean, roomy, warm (or cool, whatever the weather calls for) radiator shop with plenty of tools to work in and store my bike. :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got my new bike today! I cant wait to start on it! I should have some pics up really quick!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
While your waiting here are some pictures of my two other babies

1985 KDX200

1994 Yamaha XJ600S (SECA II)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I got the honda yesterday. Ill get pics up and a build thread started somewhere in the near future...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry no pictures yet. But some should be coming in about a week or so..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts