1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some I need to get rid of:
Stock CB350 forks
XL350 forks 35mm in stock cb350 triples (off my race bike) w/ cl350 fender
Stock CB350 carbs w/ rubber velocity stacks and foam filters. No choke plates.
XL500s forks and triples
XL500s 23” front wheel
Stock Seca 550 Wheels 18” rear 19”front
Stock FZ600 front forks Steering stem shortened to fit on Seca. Complete with Brakes and clip-on bars.
Stock FZ600 wheels 18” rear and 16” front
Vision 550 wheel 18” dual disc
Stock FZ600 4-1 exhaust – Black
Seca 550 front forks including brakes and triples
Stock Seca Exhaust
Stock FZ600 dual headlight set up could be cool street fighter
Stock 30 mm carbs from FZ600-
Complete disc brake from rear master cyl to caliper and carrier to run rear disc wheel on Seca.
Complete stock FZ600 aluminum swing arm and shock could monoshock something or weld some lower shock mounts on it and run dual rear shocks.
I have some other stock FZ600 parts like gauges and switches and CB350 stuff, too.

Let me know if you want anything. I have pics I can send of specific items if interested.
PM me or answer here.

Ken

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Ken, let me know what you need for the FZ600 front end and wheels please. Email frankrounds at g mail dot com
Thanks bro.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Hey Ken,

Prices on these please:

Can put both to good use.

Thanks,

Jim

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
quote:Originally posted by FR

Ken, let me know what you need for the FZ600 front end and wheels please. Email frankrounds at g mail dot com
Thanks bro.
E-mail sent. I'll consider them gone unless you tell me you don't want them.

Ken

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:Originally posted by Diamondj

Hey Ken,

Prices on these please:

Can put both to good use.

Thanks,

Jim
Jim,
How about $150 for the forks triples and carbs, plus shipping? I'll throw in any extra carbs I have, too. I think I may have a couple more sets that may have some good parts, too.

Ken

·
Registered
87 Posts
I might be interested in a 350 speedo... mucked up my speedo face getting the needle un-stickified (works now though). If you have one, what would you need to ship to Kansas?

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
quote:Originally posted by john2007

I might be interested in a 350 speedo... mucked up my speedo face getting the needle un-stickified (works now though). If you have one, what would you need to ship to Kansas?
I'll take a look and see what I have. I don't recall any that look particularly good. Most of them probably have sun faded faces and such. If I have a decent one I'll let it go real cheap.

Ken

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Ken,

If Diamond Jim passes on the forks/carbs I'm interested. Did you ream out the CB350 Triples? I need a better front end on my FCB bike.

If those are gone, are the tubes real nice on the stock 350 set up?

Jack

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jack,
I did ream the stock triples. The stock cb350 forks are not really nice, they have the usual rust and pitting where the headlight ears were, although the seal area is fine.

Ken

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Hey Ken,

I sent you an email reply back - in case it didn't go through, please ping me at:

diamondjaydub at optimum dot net

Thanks!

Jim

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quote:Originally posted by john2007

I found one, that is in pretty good shape. The paint is a little scuffed, but no dents and the face looks good.

How about $20 shipped?

Ken

·
Registered
87 Posts
Sounds like better shape than mine, and at an agreeable price. Email sent, if you don't get something from me, my email is johnhensleigh2007 at yahoo dot com.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Hey Ken, what do you want fo' the twin headlight setup? I coveted that since your pile o' shit entered my barn. Poor as I am, I finished a small construction job today, and my friend Ben & a few of his brothers are telling me...

I have endurance visions in me noggin for Dead Man Special. BTW, any input as far as hooking up twin headlights on a cb350, from any of you electrical genuises would be appreciated. I know I would be taxing the electrical system, but I really like that mid-70s twin headlight/fairing thing.

BTW, Gurl is out of town for the w/e, and I think my boy & I may attempt a first try at mounting tires on the race bike project, just so you know I'm doing more than playing with sticks. Advice?

Just trying to feel you out (making Gurl jealous, too). You're a sexy man.

(That last bit made me laugh out loud all by myself)

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Hey Ken, what do you want fo' the twin headlight setup? I coveted that since your pile o' shit entered my barn. Poor as I am, I finished a small construction job today, and my friend Ben & a few of his brothers are telling me...

I have endurance visions in me noggin for Dead Man Special. BTW, any input as far as hooking up twin headlights on a cb350, from any of you electrical genuises would be appreciated. I know I would be taxing the electrical system, but I really like that mid-70s twin headlight/fairing thing.

BTW, Gurl is out of town for the w/e, and I think my boy & I may attempt a first try at mounting tires on the race bike project, just so you know I'm doing more than playing with sticks. Advice?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Iam new here!! Already finding lots of useful info!! Most of all parts I need! What you want for the Stock 30 mm carbs from FZ600- Shipped to 27406? I can send pay pal! Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Iam new here!! Already finding lots of useful info!! Most of all parts I need! What you want for the Stock 30 mm carbs from FZ600- Shipped to 27406? I can send pay pal! Thanks

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
quote:Originally posted by Judeyramone

Judey,
e-mail me. I have a couple of different sets so i can make you a beer deal on the set that has a broken mounting tab.

Ken

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
quote:Originally posted by Judeyramone

Judey,
e-mail me. I have a couple of different sets so i can make you a beer deal on the set that has a broken mounting tab.

Ken

1 - 20 of 30 Posts