Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
quote:Originally posted by RondaDAHonda

hey how much you want for the fzr speedo only?

Red
The gauges are FZ not FZR and I don't really want to break up a good set. I have a speedo with a broken off odometer reset knob that I would let go cheap.

Ken

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
quote:Originally posted by RondaDAHonda

hey how much you want for the fzr speedo only?

Red
The gauges are FZ not FZR and I don't really want to break up a good set. I have a speedo with a broken off odometer reset knob that I would let go cheap.

Ken

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
quote:Originally posted by xzuberated

Hey Iam new here!! Already finding lots of useful info!! Most of all parts I need! What you want for the Stock 30 mm carbs from FZ600- Shipped to 27406? I can send pay pal! Thanks
XZ....,

E-mail me, I have a couple of sets in a couple of different conditions. I am sure I can set you up.

Ken

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
quote:Originally posted by xzuberated

Hey Iam new here!! Already finding lots of useful info!! Most of all parts I need! What you want for the Stock 30 mm carbs from FZ600- Shipped to 27406? I can send pay pal! Thanks
XZ....,

E-mail me, I have a couple of sets in a couple of different conditions. I am sure I can set you up.

Ken

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I am not getting any e-mails through the board. If you want to e-mail me it is kenessex at aol dot com

Ken

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I am not getting any e-mails through the board. If you want to e-mail me it is kenessex at aol dot com

Ken

21 - 30 of 30 Posts