1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
That's just outright STUPID. Even if you replaced the Gin with Jack. It would still make no sense but they do have a common following. It's not actually the product that makes it that bad it's that there's a market for it. People with to much money looking for new ways to set it on fire. A GRAND! WTF are they thinking? I have some beer here with spent bullets in it if anyone has a $100 to spend. I know cheap at twice the price, how do we do it. When you realize what you just wasted your money on you can load the gun that comes in the cider jugs and shoot yourself.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
yea it's pretty genius.

make it expensive enough to be exclusive and convince people with too much money to buy it.

Reactions: drgonzo

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so is anybody else concerned about the leaching of potentially dangerous metal alloys into food? or do we just assume that the people that buy this don't drink it.

·
Registered
412 Posts
What a pile of pap!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Gin because it's the hipster in drink of the moment. Hence why they are also doing the whole wrapped in wax paper shit.
Hipsters with lots of doe will flock to this shit.

I say good on the guy for spotting a gap in the market and fleecing the many idiots that can afford it. He can't make the shit fast enough apparently so he's doing well.

A fool and his money are easily parted.

As to the potentially poisonous part, apparently they coat the parts in tin to make it safe.
Not that I would want to drink it after a few years stewing.
I think that most of this shit will be for showing off to friends at parties and will never be drank......

·
Registered
10,502 Posts
Just mad I didnt think of it.

Moonshine and Honda parts anyone?

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Just mad I didnt think of it.

Moonshine and Honda parts anyone?
OR...

buy up the world stock of NOS benelli Mojave tanks, fill them with "boutique" spirits, and literally print money

Reactions: jaguar

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so I did a bad thing....I went to their website:
https://www.ehingerkraftrad.com/

[h=6]At the age of 17, Uwe Ehinger was infected with an incurable fever: the Harley virus.[/h]
so....do they cure that with penicillin like they do with STDs? Do you contract it the same way as you do chlamydia, from a biker in a truck stop restroom?

[h=6]Some of those garages had surely only been visited by rats during the last 20 years.[/h]

so in addition to old motorcycle part you get "essence du rat"?

Uwe Ehinger has decades of experience as a racing- and sports-bike rider, as a globetrotting retailer of rare bikes and parts and, not least, as a engineer and entrepeneur
First off, I want to be a globetrotting anything. Ohio is boring. So jelly.

Second, don't you actually have to be an engineer to call yourself an engineer? I can't seem to find any reference to what he is an engineer of or if he holds an engineering degree. There are a couple of interviews where he talks about buying and selling bikes as his living, but not much else. Being both Argentinian and German I suspect engineer might be a translation error.

·
Registered
10,502 Posts
Parts are then cleaned and coated with a FDA spray.

So it is all bullshit.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
What if I use a CB750 crankcase/transmission gears to mix the malt and corn for my distillery...

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
I think we're on to something

1 - 17 of 17 Posts