Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend who wants to run the giro this spring and needs a bike. If you have one for sale please let me know. Northeast/New England location would be nice. He is in Hudson Valley of NY.

Thanks,
Jack

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Jack,
What kind of Giro bike is your friend looking for. 2 stroke, 4 stroke, Japanese or European. There really are all kinds of things available on the Minneapolis Craigslist. In the past week I have seen about a dozen good candidates.

Ken

AHRMA 412
Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ken,

While he is open to anything, he would be happy to find, in Order, a Ducati 160 or 250, Suzuki X6 or Honda 160.

We are both in NY, so Minn or WI is really too far to go. There are lots of bikes within 8 hours, just have to find them.

Jack

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like he will get a nice one from NotNicky. If anyone else has or knows of one let me know. Giro bikes are like doritos--you can't have just one!

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
'67 Honda CD175--not a real common bike. Kind of a cross between a CA and CB model. I have only seen a few of them. Deeply valanced fenders, but not flared like the CA. Partial pressed steel frame, kind of like a S90. If he ends up not buying it, I will.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts