Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I saw one of the guys from GFTP on the site or have I lost it?

I am re-building my street cafe ride (1984 BMW R100). I currently have an R90S 1/4 fairing on it. I want to go to a fixed curve fairing like the Dunstall GT fairing. I have a 7in headlight that I want to keep. I also would have to figure out a mounting system. Any help would be great.

Tanner - if you read this do you fabricate full fairings? Nothing against the GFTP guys, I just know the $$$ I give you for your work will go back into your racing budget.

This is sorta what I had in mind.

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

·
Registered
345 Posts
why dont u forget about the beemer and work on the Honda! Tanner dont make him shit! Let him pay full price at gftp!

Sotomoto
gunning 4 u Mr. Casper, u 2 Rosko!

"Dude just connect the dots on the track and you'll be ok"

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Al: be quiet, we don't all have unlimited access to "parts unlimited." No, not the actual company, but Tim's garage. I believe the 50% rule is kicking in for you. If you "borrow" more than 50% of your bikes parts from someone, it becomes that person's bike. Tim, you better bring your truck to pick up YOUR bikes, because if Alex worked on it, there is a good chance it ain't running.

Yeller'
---

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Al: be quiet, we don't all have unlimited access to "parts unlimited." No, not the actual company, but Tim's garage. I believe the 50% rule is kicking in for you. If you "borrow" more than 50% of your bikes parts from someone, it becomes that person's bike. Tim, you better bring your truck to pick up YOUR bikes, because if Alex worked on it, there is a good chance it ain't running.

Yeller'
---

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
bret. search that user name.

"Better a cruel truth than a comfortable delusion." -Edward Abbey

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
bret. search that user name.

"Better a cruel truth than a comfortable delusion." -Edward Abbey

1 - 6 of 6 Posts