Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
running w/ title how much?

its at 600 bucks

dent in the tank up by the fork, saggy indicators and the housing for the neutral lights blinkers etc is broken.

likely an 80's not sure exactly, i rode it around the building and it runs nice.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I would not pay more than $300-400 and thats probably TOO much without see it in the flesh. $600=NO WAY!
I could(and have) buy a four cylinder KZ,CB,GS etc. for $600 that runs and has a title.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its in our shop been there since 03 it runs, i rode it ran fine, seemed fun, basically i'd have to pay for it to have a title transfered estimated cost was 600 bucks. ( a mechanics lean and the title work) but when it got to me it'd have a clean title. it is a bit ugly, i probably won't get it anyway, my wife said it was ugly, and boring. so n/m.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its in our shop been there since 03 it runs, i rode it ran fine, seemed fun, basically i'd have to pay for it to have a title transfered estimated cost was 600 bucks. ( a mechanics lean and the title work) but when it got to me it'd have a clean title. it is a bit ugly, i probably won't get it anyway, my wife said it was ugly, and boring. so n/m.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts