Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
I left a note.
Obviously a few people out there are seeing the money making potential of such an event if scaled up as necessary.
JohnnyB

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
I left a note.
Obviously a few people out there are seeing the money making potential of such an event if scaled up as necessary.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Yeah, what are we to them, chopped liver???

Hopefully Landon will get a story in. It would have been a really great tie in with this issues article on the Italian Giro.

Magnetoczar (DGY) should have written an article for them. I really enjoy what he pens.

Dale, I still don't understand how Team Motobi won the team award???
All of team 160 finished--Kerry 3rd in class, I was 14th and I think you were a couple places ahead of me (22 in our class).

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Yeah, what are we to them, chopped liver???

Hopefully Landon will get a story in. It would have been a really great tie in with this issues article on the Italian Giro.

Magnetoczar (DGY) should have written an article for them. I really enjoy what he pens.

Dale, I still don't understand how Team Motobi won the team award???
All of team 160 finished--Kerry 3rd in class, I was 14th and I think you were a couple places ahead of me (22 in our class).

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Parks!!! Ducatis....... common???? Hondas maybe are common, but they run forever and are great fun!!!

I think there were fewer ducs at this years giro than tacos.

Dale, I don't think that pretty MV really ran the event...it was too clean.

Not sure what I will run in the spring, maybe that little HOnda 50 you sold me, if I can get it going. It is a challenge....

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Parks!!! Ducatis....... common???? Hondas maybe are common, but they run forever and are great fun!!!

I think there were fewer ducs at this years giro than tacos.

Dale, I don't think that pretty MV really ran the event...it was too clean.

Not sure what I will run in the spring, maybe that little HOnda 50 you sold me, if I can get it going. It is a challenge....

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Parks, I can't take credit ..I got the link from the f-160 (groupW) guys list..

Jack, 50 ? what 50 ?, I never had a 50, well a crf 50 for the kids for awhile..

and..btw, Landon emailed those who left a comment..but I still think they should have mentioned our event.

dch.

I love the smell of castor oil in the morning, but I have a Honda....

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Parks, I can't take credit ..I got the link from the f-160 (groupW) guys list..

Jack, 50 ? what 50 ?, I never had a 50, well a crf 50 for the kids for awhile..

and..btw, Landon emailed those who left a comment..but I still think they should have mentioned our event.

dch.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Dale, I was afraid that may have caused confusion, Parks sold me the 50. Just got a new wiring harness to put in it.

How did that roller start system work for you.

Thanks,
Jack

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Dale, I was afraid that may have caused confusion, Parks sold me the 50. Just got a new wiring harness to put in it.

How did that roller start system work for you.

Thanks,
Jack

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jack, the starter: with my bent challenged body...a good investment.

dch.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jack, the starter: with my bent challenged body...a good investment.

dch.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I was following a list for that California Giro for a while. Seemed like a bunch of people with a lot of money to spend and way too serious. IMHO
I was surprised to see I came in third in the 125cc class fall Giro. That's a third in the Spring and in the Fall and I still don't have a clue what's going on.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I was following a list for that California Giro for a while. Seemed like a bunch of people with a lot of money to spend and way too serious. IMHO
I was surprised to see I came in third in the 125cc class fall Giro. That's a third in the Spring and in the Fall and I still don't have a clue what's going on.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts