Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lane splitting asshole on a cb350 with clubmans just clipped my mirror with his faux CRG mirror. And even after I gave him extra room to go by me on the Jackie Robinson pkwy. It wouldn't have been so bad if I wasnt in dead stopped traffic and he clipped me at 2 mph. I swear these hipsters can't fucking ride.

Anybody else find this hysterically ironic?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Did he chip the carbon fiber on your murdered out Audi? If someone had filmed that interaction it would have been the opening scene in Fast and the Furious 8

·
Registered
10,448 Posts
Well now the eurotrash thing to do would be to get a giant Bandaid sticker and place it over the ding
Of if its on the fender, strip all the paint off the fender and let it rust over, but wax the rest of the car with the rarest/most expensive wax money can buy from Germany

You do know that eurotrash was the original automotive hipster right?

·
Registered
23,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's is scratch in the clearcoat - can be buffed out. Made a lot of noise, woke the baby up, no real damage. Just thought y'all would get a kick out of the hipsters dive bombing me in real life for flaming them here.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I, for one, immediately appreciated the irony and guffawed.

·
Registered
10,448 Posts
Do you really think for a second that you were targeted?

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Hey guys - you never guess what happened to me the other day. I was riding my possier cb350 wide eye and handsome free splitting traffic down some stupid parkway in NYC when this idiot in a eurotrash buggy tried to jam into some other traffic. I had plenty of room but because I was looking at the blond in the next car this douche actually made me scrap his mirror - man was I pissed that I had a scrap mark in my mirror that I paid 2 bucks. If I ever see this guy again - I'm going to stick a motorcycle are everywhere sticker on his back bumper...

·
Registered
23,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
quote:Originally posted by jaguar

Do you really think for a second that you were targeted?
by the universe maybe.....

...if I was really "targeted" it wouldn't be funny it would be sad. Not sad for me cuz I'm awesome, but sad for the collective troop of kamakazi cb350 hipsters because a) they failed to kill me, b) it was pretty weak sauce.

honestly though, the guy was really wobbly at slow speeds. I watched a guy in camo on a scooter pass him while lane splitting not a second later so really in addition to being a trend hopping douche he is a douche that doesn't know how to ride.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
i was in Canton OH at a traffic light...all of a sudden peeps in front of me where going around someone. a kid on a early 80's honda 4cyl. he was stalled. i watched him fiddle with the start button, clutch out. i went by and told him to pull in the clutch and nuetral.
fired right up. the funny thing was... he was in total stress with no clue what to do!!!

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I pointed and laughed at the screen. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts