Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
I don't see why the guy needs to ask in the first place... you supply an image with dimensions. Tell him to go measure for himself.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
I don't see why the guy needs to ask in the first place... you supply an image with dimensions. Tell him to go measure for himself.
It's just the lazy-ass generation. They want everything handed to them on a platter without having to do anything but send a text or two and expecting someone else to do all the leg work.

Look at the amount of douches we get here asking questions that 2 seconds of Googling will give them the answer.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
A few years ago there was a discussion about something like this on here or another forum I don't remember. Some guy was selling seats for $130. Just for a joke I made this "seat". Took about 20 minutes. No compound curves just simple bending. I used my Norton frame for the basic measurements. If some one wants a cheap seat, make it yourself. Its simple and you can tailor it exactly instead of hoping a cheap seat for a small bike will fit.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
A few years ago there was a discussion about something like this on here or another forum I don't remember. Some guy was selling seats for $130. Just for a joke I made this "seat". Took about 20 minutes. No compound curves just simple bending. I used my Norton frame for the basic measurements. If some one wants a cheap seat, make it yourself. Its simple and you can tailor it exactly instead of hoping a cheap seat for a small bike will fit.

Will that fit my bike? Will you sell it for $50?

Thanks.
Ken

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Hell, Ill give it to you for the cost of postage. You can see the dimensions on it. Seat length is 14" x 8 1/4" wide. O.A.L. is 25". The hump isn't welded up. It was simply an exercise to show how simple making seat is,

21 - 28 of 28 Posts