Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
23,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
quote:Originally posted by Diamondj

I always wander the swap meet and auction with lust in my heart. Usually I don't have enough cash in my hand (or pocket) to get into too much trouble. Last year Eugene offered me his GT500 racer at a price I couldn't refuse. Unfortunately, the bike was in Canada at the time. We were supposed to meet up during the year in-between sometime to complete the deal but logistics have been a bitch and it will be Ohio before I can get it. I had planned on bringing the GS1000 and either a T500, the CB500T, or maybe the T125 as a pit bike. Then again, trailer slot two might be another T500 race bike or a CB350 race bike..... Too many projects!

Jim
why not bring the gs1000 as the pit bike and then have 'Gene bring the gt500 to ohio. That way you have your two bikes and no temptation to buy something else for the return trip.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Geeto67
why not bring the gs1000 as the pit bike and then have 'Gene bring the gt500 to ohio. That way you have your two bikes and no temptation to buy something else for the return trip.
But that will leave the third rail open and waiting for just one more project bike to follow me home! The horror!!! The horror!!!

·
Registered
23,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
for some reason I thought your trailer was two rail.....oh well....

I am pretty sure if you came home with another project bike you will be sleeping with it in the garage.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts