Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
If the buttons are plastic it is 1967. I am still in need for a radio and $50 sounds fair. Interested in those other 67 parts as well. As far as 1968 stuff I don't think I have a lot for those cars, I can dig around, I think about the only thing I remember having is a driveshaft for a 1970 manual tranny car. I do have a lot of dual gate parts if you have an auto, I do not have the 68 mounting brackets which are different.

·
Super Moderator
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Geeto,
Email me at jbranson(at)nycap.rr.com with your shipping address and I'll send it out.
I'll get some pics of the other stuff and email them.

Surprisingly the radio seems to work pretty good. Sounds ok even with an aligator clip antenna. All the push buttons, switches and dials work smoothly.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jbranson

Jim, BFD,
Yeah, hosting those files would be cool. I've gotten a bunch of requests for the info over the years. I was given the original photocopy by an old timer that I arranged to meet at Mosport. Got some useful info, and some interesting info.

Thanks for doing the legwork to get the stuff back out there.

JohnnyB
BFD & Johnny,

The binder arrived today. I plan on spending some quality time abusing my color copier/scanner privileges tomorrow!

Jim

·
Super Moderator
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Jim...yes, this is a service to the whole vintage community, very cool of you.
JohnnyB

PS. Might be cool to have a copy of it posted on that FTP site that hosts all the vintage bike manuals.

·
Registered
725 Posts
BFD,
I'd also like a copy or PDF of the 305 HRC info... we could upload it to the USCRA website. Someday I intend to get around to the 305 project...
Thanks, happy to pay for the copies...
Karl

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Karl
I think DiamondJ was going to put it up on the web so everyone could see it but I'd be happy to make you copies if not, no charge of course. Happy to do it

21 - 28 of 28 Posts