Cafe Racer Forum banner

2001 - 2020 of 4243 Posts

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
At first I was like "not with a stolen dick" but then I looked at the pics and you are right I need that. I want the jag more though but if I brought that home I am pretty sure divorce would be too good for me.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I just love Jags, never owned one, but always promised myself one. My names on a one owner, very very low mileage XKR which will be mine one day, but jeez those XJ220 are something else. Worth a Kidney!

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
IT IS A MANUAL!

Dual clutch makes so much sense on a bke
Even Cycle World called it an automatic. It's an automatic. It selects gears for you. If it didn't do that maybe I would agree with you but no leg to stand on here.

·
Registered
10,492 Posts
Even Cycle World called it an automatic. It's an automatic. It selects gears for you. If it didn't do that maybe I would agree with you but no leg to stand on here.
So what? Only proves cycle worlds ignorance.
Has clutch is manual.
You going to now wax poetic about how you need your hand squeezing a lever in order to "feel involved"?

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
1986 Rg500 suzuki and 1985 yamaha RZ500 V4 2stroke GP rz 500 st bike - $33000 (napa county)

Instant collection package 1986 suzuki RG500 Gamma clean california title and a RZ500 vintage rare v4 two stroke 500 6 speed clean california title. These bikes are true survivors stock original. A blast to ride and a true crowd favorite! You will never see two of these for sale together again! I am happy to talk to serious people looking for these rare birds.... Only serious parties contact please.
$33000
Thx

·
Registered
282 Posts
Gimmie that RG.

There's a local in Raleigh with one, and I drool over it every time.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
1986 Rg500 suzuki and 1985 yamaha RZ500 V4 2stroke GP rz 500 st bike - $33000 (napa county)

Instant collection package 1986 suzuki RG500 Gamma clean california title and a RZ500 vintage rare v4 two stroke 500 6 speed clean california title. These bikes are true survivors stock original. A blast to ride and a true crowd favorite! You will never see two of these for sale together again! I am happy to talk to serious people looking for these rare birds.... Only serious parties contact please.
$33000
Thx

Won't I see these for sale for quite awhile at that price?

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
For some in the Bay Area that is chump change.

The Kawasaki is hot.

I could never justify any of them or even the cost of maintenance if used.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Ive seen the 750 Kawasaki that Mick Grant rode at the TT in a private collection. Was awesome to see that thing. I heard he might be producing new replicas, in light of Pattons doing similar, but that could be piss and wind!

I did see patterns for engine castings on a bench, so you never know

·
Registered
2,459 Posts

·
Registered
2,459 Posts

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Yes it could.

2001 - 2020 of 4243 Posts