Cafe Racer Forum banner

2121 - 2140 of 4227 Posts

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
Well they do have a sticker on them that says FALCON, so there's no point in arguing with WW on that one.
Not really. I based my comments on the shock body not resembling any Koni body that I've ever seen. And I must have seen a dozen different Koni ones. The Falcon sticker was merely icing on the cake.

Danger, is my business.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
The description is from a previous sale. The shocks may have been changed for this sale in which case WW's speculation that the owner doesn't know what he has is merely more diarrhea of the mouth. I know we all must know who WW is because with his claimed credentials (none verified) and his vast knowledge of everything on earth, he is surely someone with a famous name. I think I saw him on TV drinking XX beer.

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
The description is from a previous sale. The shocks may have been changed for this sale in which case WW's speculation that the owner doesn't know what he has is merely more diarrhea of the mouth. I know we all must know who WW is because with his claimed credentials (none verified) and his vast knowledge of everything on earth, he is surely someone with a famous name. I think I saw him on TV drinking XX beer.
The CaféRacer.Net central, live!

Hi, marc.

Danger, is my business."

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
As I suspected, here was his reply:
Hi there,
Apologies for that. I had copied an old parts list photo copy from probably 15 years ago. Perhaps even the original equipment! I have deleted the line. The shocks are Falcon as pictured.
Kind regards from Denmark,

·
Registered
10,449 Posts
WOW that RC looks like a screaming deal!
I very much want one of those.

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
Does no one have spell check or read what they write? Whats a "brad". He needs to "see to take care of some bills."
It's some guy's bike from DoTheTon called Brad. It's a Bradstyle bike. He's the guy who first put a skateboard seat on a RD 350. That's what I heard.

Looks like he does hipster fashion too:

It seems he's a real go-getter.

Danger, is my business.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
A 78 GS750E is listed in the Rochester, NY craigslist for 800 that looks to be in really nice shape. post id: 4912701998 The 78 GS was noted to be a decent handling motorcycle for it's time with good power. If your looking for a nice motorcycle to cafe or restore, this might be worth looking at.

2121 - 2140 of 4227 Posts