Cafe Racer Forum banner

2221 - 2240 of 4243 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
The price seems like a massive rip off.

No in depth detail on frame mods or motor updates, and too many cheap components for my liking.

Dress up deluxe.

Danger, is my business."
aye you're right.. in my defence i'm at home with a banging fever... and it looks pretty.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
I couldn't find the OP to quote but these are at $3050, reserve not met. Couple of hours to go. I'm guessing he wants $5k for the pair. While they are a neat pair it would cost a bunch to restore them.
Honda CB | eBay

Ended at $3050 with no sale

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
Personally, I don't like race bikes without clear descriptions of the components. It always seems like a scam to me.

The frame is a Verlicchi copy, if so, by who? : Mickey Mouse, Ed the shed or Sports Motorcycles. It's got NRC stickers on it and there is no mention of any NCR parts.

A very good concept though, the Verlicchi TT Pantah Ducatis.

The price is a rip, IMHO.

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
Honda CB | eBay

I'm surprised they didn't sell. Personally I'd just keep them how they are as static displays. People harp on about café heritage and patina, and they avoided buying these. Beats me.

Danger, is my business."

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
I couldn't find the OP to quote but these are at $3050, reserve not met. Couple of hours to go. I'm guessing he wants $5k for the pair. While they are a neat pair it would cost a bunch to restore them.
Honda CB | eBay

Ended at $3050 with no sale
The seller answered my question. The reserve on these was only $3500.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
I think the reserve for Michael are auctions set up for the specific buyer. But I don't know why they would pay Ebay fees for something they already have a buyer for.

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
The seller answered my question. The reserve on these was only $3500.
think that the $3k bid was fair.
Cant see $3500

2221 - 2240 of 4243 Posts