2281 - 2300 of 4227 Posts

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
yep. I wish i could justify it.

·
Registered
23,287 Posts
I think it looks good, not great but it has some elements that I like (those triple exit exhaust). Everyone I know that had a Brutale had no end to problems with it so if I was going to buy an MV it would have to be a really iconic one like an old America or one of the F4's with thouse 4 individual under-tail pipes.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
^^^ atleast it will still be cool when broken that way

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
The three stubby pipe Gundamu bike style is hard to pull off. The 675 MV looks pretty good, but I think this 800 looks a lesser beast.

I can't get away from comparing it to weird manga Jap bikes. Like Kamen Rider.

cyclone-2.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Kamen-Rider-2-Original-001.jpg

Danger, is my business."

·
Registered
10,448 Posts
I think it looks good, not great but it has some elements that I like (those triple exit exhaust). Everyone I know that had a Brutale had no end to problems with it so if I was going to buy an MV it would have to be a really iconic one like an old America or one of the F4's with thouse 4 individual under-tail pipes.
odd, all the people I talked to said they were super reliable. more so then the Ducati

·
Registered
23,287 Posts
odd, all the people I talked to said they were super reliable. more so then the Ducati
Both guys I know that owned brutales had eventual countershaft bearing failure. Both were 06 models so maybe they have fixed it since then. One of the guys had the stalling problem with them as well and was never happy with the fuel map. Surprisingly neither had the wheel bearing failure that is so common with these models.

My ducati may have been unusable due to the tank issue but thankfully I never had to split the cases to fix something.

2281 - 2300 of 4227 Posts