Cafe Racer Forum banner

301 - 320 of 4243 Posts

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/mcy/3239117789.html

1974 Norton Commando 940
I've owned this hot rod Norton for 29 years. It's been garaged every day I've owned it.
After 2 years of restoration and improvements this bike has been driven every year for the last 27 and is well sorted out.
940 big bore kit, crank rods and pistons have been balanced
Ported head with 3 angle valve job, 3 S cam, 34 mm Mikuni with hand made intakes
Over sized hand made exhaust
Grimeca Italian brakes
18" Morris mags
Electronic ignition and high output coils
Same power band as stock but more
Excellent performer
Looking for a good home
Clean Connecticut Title

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/mcy/3239117789.html

1974 Norton Commando 940
I've owned this hot rod Norton for 29 years. It's been garaged every day I've owned it.
After 2 years of restoration and improvements this bike has been driven every year for the last 27 and is well sorted out.
940 big bore kit, crank rods and pistons have been balanced
Ported head with 3 angle valve job, 3 S cam, 34 mm Mikuni with hand made intakes
Over sized hand made exhaust
Grimeca Italian brakes
18" Morris mags
Electronic ignition and high output coils
Same power band as stock but more
Excellent performer
Looking for a good home
Clean Connecticut Title

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
holy snikes! that's a lot of money. weird how the 5 cylinder didn't get the same love as the 4 cylinder 1000.

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
holy snikes! that's a lot of money. weird how the 5 cylinder didn't get the same love as the 4 cylinder 1000.

·
Registered
830 Posts
The CB360? Much more realistic, cheap even. Sadly, also much more mundane than a five cylinder two stroke.

It's all about what you're willing to spend on what you think you want, I guess.

·
Registered
830 Posts
The CB360? Much more realistic, cheap even. Sadly, also much more mundane than a five cylinder two stroke.

It's all about what you're willing to spend on what you think you want, I guess.

301 - 320 of 4243 Posts