Cafe Racer Forum banner

1401 - 1420 of 4230 Posts

·
Registered
2,315 Posts

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Yea, I'd say that's under Austin prices if they're running well. I get 'em cheaper in MI, but probably not in as good of shape.

·
Registered
10,452 Posts
He has been listing them on CL for years.
there is another guy in westchester they has a similar ad.
cant speak to the DC guy, but the westchester guy has panted crap

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Be careful partying with those guys... I once walked into a party on campus where an airman was buck-ass naked passed out on the floor while a dog licked mustard out of his ass crack. Not even kidding.

-Deek
Yea, I have no interest in partying with either the locals or most of the kids on base. I have a few friends there who I've deployed with that I'll spend most of my free time with. Know any good bike shops around there?

·
Registered
419 Posts
There was a tech at Stahlman who would work on older stuff in his spare time... I want to say his name was Rich or Rick. That was 15 years ago, tho. Haven't lived around there in a long time.

Sent from my LT30at using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Yea, I have no interest in partying with either the locals or most of the kids on base. I have a few friends there who I've deployed with that I'll spend most of my free time with. Know any good bike shops around there?
If you ever make it to KC, I'll buy you dinner.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
My fiancé loves everything she hears about KC. The problem is that there's no highway directly connecting anywhere near FLW to KC. Being from Rhode Island, that's really annoying. I'll inevitably be there within the year however, so I'm totally open to grabbing a beer!

1401 - 1420 of 4230 Posts