Cafe Racer Forum banner

Good deals on Craigslist...or just cool -thread

633K views 4K replies 158 participants last post by  steveo 
#1 ·
#3,631 ·
1975 Dresda street legal race bike

Only known one in Canada. Has Kawasaki big bore 987 cc Yoshimura stage 2 engine. Yosh race oil cooler. Aluminum tank. Metal profile (MP race forks). Tomaselli clip-ons. CMA cast aluminum wheels. Dresda box swing arm. Lockheed brakes. Clean Alberta title.
Has metallic green finish which does not fully show in the pictures.
This rare and legendary example of the iconic marque, produced by Dresda Racing in London, England. Designed and hand crafted by the legendary innovator of the "Triton" hybrid - Dave Degans. Degans was a top international G.P. racer in the sixties, mixing it with such G.P. legends as Mike Hailwood, Geoff Duke, Derek Minter, and later in his race career turned to 24 hour endurance racing, designing and building his own race bikes. Dave won twice at the 24 hr races at Bol d'Or Spain.
Such was the demand for his superb race prepared bikes, he started to supply customers with race frame kits both for racing and for the discerning road rider.
This bike is such an example. An amazing fast lightweight race bike, for the roads.
Invest now in this appreciating classic machine.
Dresda Racing still supply any spare parts you would require for this bike.
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motorcycle Motor vehicle

#3,634 ·
Reactions: jaguar
#3,635 ·
Probably a fair bit of truth to that.

The CL450 is WAY ahead of where I thought I would be, so that will get wrapped up in the next few weeks.
So that means I can start to think about what my next move is.

Top of the list is either putting the chopper motor back together or messing with the last little things on the Seeley.

BUT....I lack focus....

This post has been deleted
#3,666 ·
Ah, that would be a recite her.

bill of sale is more commonly a term used to refer to a basic form of ownership for vintage bikes that do not have a formal title.

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.