Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 10 years of driving truck, I just accepted a position at a Harley dealer.

I'VE ONLY BEEN IN A HARLEY DEALERSHIP 3 TIMES IN MY LIFE AND TWICE WAS FOR INTERVIEWS!

·
Registered
most everything i ride leaks oil
56 Posts
much improved.

i drive water bottles in the oil fields. only 10 hours usually and home everry night. vastly better than OTR

·
Registered
56 Posts
well congratulations on the new gig. i imagine selling harley davidsons in the american market takes a strong . . . commitmment?

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
H-D sells electric bikes for little kids now, you should flog those things like crazy,
nobody else will even be trying.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Congratulations! !

I use to poo poo the brand but now I ride 30K-40k a year all over the country on HDs and wish I started sooner.

What part of the country?

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
Urban trials except there is a moving vehicle to your left and to your right, a huge mess of **** in front of you and a long line of cars & trucks behind you that would just as soon run you over as not :|

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Urban trials except there is a moving vehicle to your left and to your right, a huge mess of **** in front of you and a long line of cars & trucks behind you that would just as soon run you over as not :|
I think in Urban Trials that the obstacles move.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok, so it's not actually within the city, but a northwest suburb. I live even further out of town. My commute will include the perimeter roads around the GM proving grounds, which are much more enjoyable than non residents would realize.

The roads are pretty decent.

·
Registered
56 Posts
lol

i learned to ride motorcycles in the road warrior tradition in kuala lumpur. never a dull moment

1 - 20 of 28 Posts