Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
most everything i ride leaks oil
56 Posts
So,

do we get a deal on Harley swag now?

... would they let you ride up and down those stairs, or would that be like a death sentence in that country?
That would be my kind of urban trial terrain :cool:
shit, thats batu caves. spent lots of time there. rode my triumph out there numerous times.

it was pretty laid back but they would frown on you riding up the steps. there were other caves though that had been abandoned that nobody would mind.

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
What if I call it my personal mobility device for climbing crazy long steep flights of stairs and promise not to run anybody over :LOL:

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
I find myself looking more and more at a HD.

Getting old.

·
Registered
most everything i ride leaks oil
56 Posts
What if I call it my personal mobility device for climbing crazy long steep flights of stairs and promise not to run anybody over :LOL:
i don't think you want to spend much time adopting mobility devices at batu caves.

the kavati people are pretty hard core

on the other hand thai pusam is a hell of a party

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I find myself looking more and more at a HD.

Getting old.
It's not just for the old........there is a massive youth presence in dealerships.....they're flocking there in droves.

It's funny.....when Honda redesigned the 2018 Goldwing they did it with a younger crowd in mind....trying to win over younger buyers with a new sleeker modern high tech platform....but the kids are at the Harley dealerships buying basically the same bike their grandpa's purchased in the 60s ...and their fathers in the 80's & 90's....the Sportster.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Nah,
I hear that all the younger people are broke. They cant spend money on a HD.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts