Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all...

I'm currently looking around for a used bike and not having too much luck in the places I've been looking. Craigslist is providing a few matches every few days but not too much, and ebay seems impractical as I want to see the bike in person before buying it.

Any ideas on places to look? I live in the SF bay area. I'm looking for an old CB or something similar. Not too picky but I'd prefer something I can ride now and improve on as money trickles in.

Thanks in advance,
Jason

·
Registered
896 Posts
i got my cb 350f from a guy in walnut creek...i'll get in touch with him to see if he is still there and doing cb cafe's as his prices are real reasonable.....

Ride Fast and Take Chances

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
the truth is they may well be right under your nose, you HAVE to be more proactive. Ask everyone you talk to: say hey ,Im looking for an old motorcycle do you know someone that has one laying around.And dont prejudge, ask everyone.You will be surprized how many you will find right under your nose. You have to ask eveyone at work or play just ask! you would be shocked what people know about,their neighbor or friend of a friend or they ride by one sitting everyday. JUST ASK ...if you dont ask you will never know most people cannot read whats on your mind.

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts