Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I just thought I would introduce myself to the board. I've been riding motorcyles my whole life, and have been on cafe style bikes for about the last 10 years. I rode a Honda CB1100f vintage race bike as a motorcyle messenger in DC for a short while. I now haunt the streets of Boston on either a RD350 or KZ1000 constanly searching for the evil caferacer who posts here known as "monkey".
Seriously though, I've got some experience welding and machining, and way too much experience painting...Hope I can contribute some to this board!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Welcome, Molotov, you're not too far away from us here in Portland, Maine. make it known if you will be coming this way at any time when it warms up. We know some good roads.
Glad to have you on board.
Larry

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
monkey boy lives in hull. check the beaches when the surfs up.

jc

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
matt when the surf is up the term to use is bitchin' not bitches.

tex

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yo matt it's too cold to surf. come by the garage and check out the new paintland, jerkface.
oh yeah bring me parts. and beer.

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
dude

i will bring the stuff soon, as well as beer. whats up with your rd? that thing is sweet. i heard your sellin it. someone here should buy it. i would if i could, but my wife wont let me buy anything else.

word

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah the rd is up for sale or trade or whatever. haven't had much time to advertise or show it or anything...i'll trade you for your parilla, or maybe a few of your longboards. or maybe your cb.
hope to see you soon kid. chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts