Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know your ideas for this project mostly at the moment in tear down stage, I plan on clipons, changing the headlamp and craating a small fairing for the front, using a gxr600 rear adustable shock for the rear, either rebuilding a modifiying the front forks or doing a total swap with a set of gxr 750 front forks. I have the engine out now along with the electrical stripped out, need ideas and suggestions as I create this monstrosity to be streetable and competitive a racer for trackdays. Ps this a 300 dollar bike that was stolen, It runs but thats about as much as I would brag about it.

Edited by - stoid on Aug 17 2007 02:50:05 AM

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
quote:
Here's a thought: return it to the guy it was stolen from and quit being an asshole.
Agreed. Besides, that bike was fine just the way it was. No need to hack it up into something else. But the real shame is that it belonged to someone else, who is probably super bummed. And I doubt that they were compensated by their insurance...

FR

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
im hoping he meant it was stolen, then he bought it for 300 bucks from the real owner. if it was stolen, im guessing hed realize theres little chance hed get papers for it.

jc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts