Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up folks, this is my first project. I'm really limited on funds right now but should turn out to be a fun build. First thing I did when I got it home was take off those ugly mirrors, hope to sale them on ebay hehe. but first things first I need to get the bike running once that happens I have some clip-ons from my old CBR F3 that I think I'll be able to slip on :) but hopefully I'll be posting some pics of it pretty soon.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
I think it should be against the rules (informally, perhaps) to tease members in this manner; E.g. "Hope to post pics soon." I'm an impatient fucker, with little else to look forward to at this non-motorcycle time of year. My life really is that pathetic. Anyone guilty of such behavior should be flamed.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
especially when one of his hobbies is photography.

one point for filling out your bio.......

negative ten points for teasing us all.......

now get off yer arse and post some pics.

tex

http://groups.google.com/group/PhillyVinMoto

Edited by - texmawby on Feb 09 2008 11:14:48 AM

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
tex, your post says 1051 am, my com puter clock says 1049!

weird

jc

i dont know shit

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
judey, thats funny. and tex, the bio cop!

jc

i dont know shit

·
Registered
623 Posts
I've got a Clymer's manual for the 77-79 GS750 from a previous project. It's a bit worn and greasy but if you'd like it, enail me your address and I'll send it.

bj
Baltimore, MD

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
quote:
I've got a Clymer's manual for the 77-79 GS750 from a previous project. It's a bit worn and greasy but if you'd like it, enail me your address and I'll send it.

bj
Baltimore, MD

You've got mail :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
quote:

bj
Baltimore, MD

You've got mail :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quote:

bj
Baltimore, MD

just got the manual in the mail, thanks so much for sending it, this is gonna help out tons.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts