Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I felt that hacksaw was funny. Witworth was funny because he made so many people angry.
Now this place feels like its lost its edge... Lots of "builds"

Maybe its the winter getting to me.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Isn't HackASaw and Sabre Cafe one and the same? Saber is active here.

(my spell check keeps spelling cafe "cage", and Saber "Sable")

oops, Sabre is HackAWeek, not HackAsaw. Sorry, it's the bud again.:cool:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I can stop posting build threads if it will help.

As it is, in the last one I started, the photos need to all be re-uploaded to picturetrail from Delphi.

·
Registered
10,449 Posts

As it is, in the last one I started, the photos need to all be re-uploaded to picturetrail from Delphi.

Any of them current?

·
Registered
6,583 Posts

No - don't stop posting build threads.

Hackasaw and Witworth are posters from the past and this thread is just lamenting their absense. Nothing more.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Actually the good old days are the mid 2000's... where basically most of this board was racers...
I've had good old days in the 60s (youth & bikes), 70s (teen, 20s & bikes), 80s (marriage, kids, business & bikes), 90s (bikes, life & bikes), 2000s (high-paying jobs, bikes & racing), and lately (more kids & more bikes)

Everyone has moved on....
I blame o'bummer

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
I miss HackA. He was an interesting cat. I talked to him on the phone a couple of times and even made some plans to meet up and even considered building a bike with him and racing it. He was slightly eccentric in a tin-foil hat sort of way and appeared to have a lot of personal baggage from his past. I enjoyed him quite a bit, then he just left. I think he made a brief appearance at DTT then he was gone from there too.

Witworth was just a waste of time full of BS and no info that was verifiable that wasn't also readily from the Google.

Ken

1 - 20 of 82 Posts