Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 40 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Uh-oh, I just realized most of the info I've posted here is also readily available on google...

Now what?

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Well every thread in every section is not about you. If they were it would be like you were him. Oh and if - no matter what the topic, you would pretend to know everything about it and also secrets about that topic you heard from your super fancy friends. And lastly you would never had posted a picture of a bike you had at least touched let alone worked on or owned.

·
Registered
54 Posts
haha witworth and geeto were a few of the reasons why i joined the thread.. simply knew their stuff it seemed like. oldies had piss poor communication skills but gave a me a few pointer with a few gut checks.. jaguar and hillsy are good guys too.. kicked my ass a few times.. im sure its with love and i know that the idea of the younger generation trying to keep the cafe style and history alive, you guys appreciate it.

I plan on looking to buy an Hummer H1 hard top truck.. if any of you guys have any connections across the country lmk.. i know theres a few H1s in Colorado, Michigan and parts of Ohio

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Good old days? Every day is what you make it. For me everyday is a good day. In reality these are the good old days. It'll just take you 20 years to realize it.

Yes Hoof these are the days for everything else in life... gone are the golden days for this forum.

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Oh Bloody hell. I don't remember how long I banned Whitless for, but I know I put a timer on it. I thought it would be fun to ban him again some day. :)

·
Registered
893 Posts
Oh Bloody hell. I don't remember how long I banned Whitless for, but I know I put a timer on it. I thought it would be fun to ban him again some day. :)
good move, its like hiding a beer in the cold crisper and forgetting about it. Then one day you go to make a salad (yeah right) and bam, bonus beer.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Haha - that's awesome.

He's probably lurking here with a crusty tear in his eye not knowing he could log back in....

Coffee, is my business.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Go search and find out how long the ban was for. If I know that will give me a head start on getting out of here. Ignorant, annoying little prick. "Danger is my business"

·
Registered
1,563 Posts

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Seems fishy to me that as soon as a thread asking them back appears all of a sudden the ban is lifted after 90 days. I'll wait another day before I decide if I'm out of here again. The site has been much better without one of them. Since he has been back I think his post count already is equal to everyone else put together.

21 - 40 of 82 Posts